Your safety is our number one concern on singlescrib. In addition to the security measures put in place by singlescrib, here are some important recommendations to keep in mind when searching for your soul mate:
- Do not share your personal details – Never share your personal details, including your passwords, personal e-mail address, or your mailing address.
- Beware of fraud – Beware of suspicious requests and offers. If you suspect fraud, please report it to our customer service. Learn how to report a member .
- Never send money – No matter what the person tells you, there is no reason to send money. If a member asks you to send them money, please report it to customer service.
- Meet in a Public Place – If you decide to meet someone, arrange to meet in a public place and make sure you have your own transportation. It is also a good idea to let someone you know where you are and when you are supposed to be home.
- Trust your intuition – If you haven’t met one of your compatible profiles in person after a month of chatting online, he or she may be “too good to be true” and he or she is. probably time to renew your research.